Column Body Shape
If you've got a column body shape, your shoulder width typically measures the same as your hip width. You also have a slight waist and are lucky enough to have long legs.
Discover the key shapes to fit and flatter your figure and the must-have key dresses you won't be able to live without. This is the top place to read tips on how to dress for your shape and uncover fashion style secrets for your figure with our helpful advice, and shop the best dresses for a column shape.
Top Dress Tips For A Column Shape
- Best dresses for a column shape are floaty chiffon sleeved dresses which flare to the extreme such as the hemline and sleeves to turn on the femininity to full blast. A-Line Vintage Prom dresses with cap sleeves are also fantastic to wear as they create curves and provide a sexy silhouette figure.
- One shoulder dresses are great to wear as the use of a dramatic angle dress breaks up your long column shape to add appeal and go for shiny, clingy fabrics to accentuate the curves you have.
- Colour block A-Line dresses are also excellent to break up the column shape and the same goes for cut. Wear a wide satin belt to show off your slim waist whilst the skirt flirts out at the hemline and if your really daring, wear a dress that falls above the knee to show of your long legs.
- If you want to know more about the column shape, then click here to read Body shape style's take on the column shape to give you a deeper understanding.
- If you're asking what should i wear for my body shape then take a look at the styles we've assembled for you below.
Dresses For A Column Body Shape
Celebrity Columns To Inspire You...
The actress models a delightful mermaid dress which effectively creates curves to her straight body.
The neckline is decorated with ruffles providing volume to her top half whilst the mid-section shows off her slim waist. The lower leg area fans out beautifully creating hourglass proportions to which we give her a massive thumbs up!
Other celebrity Column's include Gwyneth Paltrow and the legendary Jane Fonda.
FOLLOW US AND GET TO KNOW US BETTER
By Nicholas Ioannou, Copyright 2011-2017 Prom-Dresses-UK.com
All rights reserved