Vase Body Shape
If you've got a vase body shape then you are a blessed with an ample bust and hips, teamed with slim thighs and legs with a gradually curving longer waist.
Discover the key shapes to fit and flatter your figure and the must-have key dresses you won't be able to live without.
This is the top place to read tips on how to dress for your shape and uncover fashion style secrets for your figure with our helpful advice, and shop the best dresses for a vase shape.
Top Dress Tips For A Vase Body Shape
- Best Dresses for a Vase Shape is one that clings to your best assets like your chest, bottom and curvy waist. They should generally have a scoop or a V-Neckline, and hold you in at the right places. A flattering knee length bodycon dress is a must have to show of your gorgeous slim legs.
- Vintage 50's body frocks such as the classic Audrey Hepburn Pencil Dress which supports the body and has a calve-length hemline will exaggerate your body to a curvy vintage hourglass silhouette.
- Choose a flattering Halter Neck Maxi dress with supportive straps, and ones that have a great cut to minimise your waist and hug the bottom to create a sexy sculpting column of a dress.
- If you want to know more about the vase body type, then click here to read Wikihow's take on the vase shape to give you a deeper understanding.
- If you're asking what should I wear for my body shape then take a look at the styles we've assembled for you below.
Dresses For A Vase Shape
Celebrity Vases To Inspire You...
Kelly hits all the right notes with this fabulous dress by choosing a figure hugging dress which holds her in all the right places and accentuates her killer curves.
The puffed sleeves work well for her as it broadens her shoulders to create a vintage 1950's actress appeal which she just pulls off effortlessly.
Other celebrity Vases include Kate Winslet and Geena Davis.
FOLLOW US AND GET TO KNOW US BETTER
By Nicholas Ioannou, Copyright 2011-2017 Prom-Dresses-UK.com
All rights reserved